Do you want to create a fairytale garden? It certainly can not lack a swing in it! See how to make a construction for hanging a Brazilian chair yourself.
One of the most popular swings is a Brazilian chair, which is comfortable, aesthetic and easy to install. See how to prepare the structure for the Brazilian chair in a few steps.
>> See also: Choosing a garden hammock. What to pay attention to?
- We start by digging holes needed to place the frame of the swing – their depth should be 60-70 cm.
- In the dug pits we place the poles – strong enough to be able to hold a swing with an adult person. Put them to a depth of 60-70 cm.
- Then the poles in the ground should be concreted to ensure the stability of the structure.
- After the concrete dries, the two vertical posts are connected at the top with a sturdy beam.
- The construction is ready – now we can attach our swing